Week in Pictures

It's been a busy week. I bought a church pew and {another!} card catalog piece on my lunch break. 
Buy what you love and it will all fall into place, right? Fingers crossed.
We have been getting some fresh air and working on our ice skating skills. 
Well, not today- it was 5 degrees! I have lived in Michigan for most of my life and I still don't totally understand what people do all winter. I usually hibernate and remodel a bit.
 
 I would *like* to say that this isn't our bathroom, but it is. We bought it as-is and haven't touched it at all. Lots of beige tile and gold paint... and those strange triangle cut-outs in the shower walls. 
 We are doing a quick update for as little $$$ as possible. It's like a little contest. So far just $300 for shower plumbing and a new pedestal sink. I *can't wait* for it to be finished. It's like the odd-man-out in our 1915 craftsman.

No comments:

Post a Comment