showhouse


My friend and I took a little field trip to the Arteva Idea Show House last week, and it is a stunner. 
It has just the right amount of bold patterns against a classic neutral palette.

Hello... beautiful paneling and gorgeous chandelier. The detailed paneling helps bring the huge foyer into perfect proportion.

The large- scale basketweave stone floor is a-mazing, and the brown stone makes a nice transition to the dark stained floors.

The Walker Zanger stone backsplash looks perfect in the Kitchen.


The house has a few rooms with beam ceilings, done in a more polished way than the usual rustic beams. Love it.


I've never met a blue-green, teal, or turquoise I didn't like so of course I dig the Dining Room ceiling. {To the point that I've rubbed off on my 7 year old daughter, whose now tells everyone her favorite color is bluish- green!}



Check out more pictures here.
*    *    *

No comments:

Post a Comment